I will be hosting a symposium with a panel of faith-based artists discussing the theme of “Spiritual but not Religious.” I would like to get your alls feedback and thoughts on the questions below and/or any other questions you feel would be good to ask the panel members:
1. How does God inspire your art?
2. Is all art God inspired?
3. What relationship do you feel the church should have with art and artists and vice versa?
4. What is the difference between religion and spirituality?
5. What is postmodernism and how does it relate to the church/art today?
6. What do you feel is God’s vision/will for art in the central valley?
7. What can someone do now to be more involved in faith-based or God inspired art?
Thanks for your help!