An unsolicited endorsement by Kathleen Karns of the Toddler Tamer.
“Raising a family today can be an almost overwhelming challenge with the diverse differences in the family both socially and culturally. We are a society of single parent families and mixed families that do not fit within the parameters of the traditional, two parent family. When tackling everything from step-parenting to behavioral problems with children, the unprepared parent can feel as though they are drowning.
To provide solutions for this social chaos, family therapist Ron Huxley enters the fray with his phenomenal system called the Parenting Toolbox. By utilizing the vast array of services and educational tools available with a subscription to www.parentingtoolbox.com, struggling parents can find the information and resources that will equip them to face the challenges associated with raising their children in today’s world. The Parenting Toolbox offers an array of tools that will enable you to become a better parent:
- Knowing that the most important role that you can have in life is being a parent and learning to express the value of parenthood everyday provides the beginning steps to face all of the challenges that children can bring into life.
- You will learn new and variable ways of disciplining children without always resorting to corporal punishment that will stimulate the mind and instill respect.
- Either open or improve the lines of communication between parents and their children.
- You will be able to learn what more about the ways you were brought up affect the way you raise you own children and provide the means to change these parental patterns.
- Not only will your own self-esteem get a boost that it needs, you will be able to teach your children about their own innate value.
- Parents are given healthy ways to deal with their anger and stress in ways that will be helpful and non-abusive.
- Creative strategies are introduced to deal with challenging behaviors in children in safe and productive ways.
- Games, puzzles, and other creative exercises both strengthen the parent’s ability to communicate important concepts to the child but also enable the child’s ability to think and reason in social settings.
- Parents no longer have to be in the dark when it comes to ways to raise their children that will promote spiritual growth. Parents can learn ways to incorporate their spiritual heritage into the lessons and sources provided by the parenting toolbox.
- More than this, Ron Huxley and the parenting toolbox will equip you with something even more valuable: guaranteed life long support. This is the real commitment that parentingtoolbox.com makes. It will be there through every stage of a child’s development to provide not only just the right tools to make you a better parent but also support through groups of parents and professionals who have been there before.
Whatever the situation, you will be able to count on the resources of this amazing system to give what you need when you need it.”